In a safe harbor in the outskirts of Athens, Olympic Marine features fixed and floating berth slips that can accommodate boats, sailboats, yachts, multihull vessels and catamarans up to 70 meters and 3.8 m draft, as well as dry boat storage facilities, and everything else a boat owner desires.
Set in a natural, protected cove in the east of Athens, its mooring / berthing services and amenities include:
- 680 fixed dock and floating pontoon berths that can accommodate any boat up to 70m length and 3.8m draft
- Hard standing boat storage for up to 700 boats and up to 200 tons
- A covered park for trailer boats
- Retrieving and launching services
- Lifting services with modern travel lifts
- A refueling station with high quality branded fuel
A full service, year-round marina, Olympic Marine is designed to the strictest international standards to serve visitors from all over the world. Olympic Marine is wheelchair accessible and has been continuously awarded a Blue Flag for the cleanliness of its waters every year since 2000.
Complementing its berthing services, Olympic Marine offers the full range of marina services so that you can moor with safety and have everything you need to take care of your boat and to rest, before venturing into the Aegean Sea again.
Olympic Marine boasts a series of safety and security features, as well as all complimentary services expected from a modern international marina, including:
- Electronic access control system to the docks
- 24/7 private security
- 24/7 fresh (drinking) water and electricity (single and three phase up to 38 amps with standard IEC plugs and up to 800amps upon special arrangement)
- Trailer boat ramp
- Parking lot
- Waste oil and sludge collection tanks and pumping equipment
- Sewage pumping equipment
- Fire stations
- Free Wi-Fi
Featuring modern, clean amenities and all the services that may be required for a pleasant, carefree stay, the Olympic Marine marina leaves nothing to be desired, making it the perfect spot for a short stay, an overnight, or even for permanent berthing. A grocery shop with fresh, organic produce, a delicious bar / restaurant for a dinner on land, drinks or a quick lunch, a nice cafe that serves your favorite coffee (no matter how complex your order is) along with delicious snacks, all can be found within the marina site, to make boating life more pleasurable.
To add to them, at the Olympic Marine you can also find:
- Showers and restrooms
- 24/7 coin-operated washing and drying machines
- Car and motorbike rental
- Chandlery shop
- Golf cart available for clients’ and suitcases’ transport within the marina
- Domestic garbage recycling
- First aid medical supplies
More information can be found on the official website
Ideal for boat mooring, Olympic Marine marina is the perfect starting point to explore the Cycladic Islands and the magnificent Aegean Sea. Only a 30min drive from the Athens International Airport, taking Attiki Odos (exit 20 to toward MARKOPOULO/E94) and continuing to Lavriou Avenue.