The marina of Lefkada is one of the most modern in the Mediterranean; it has 620 berths for boats, with a maximum length of 45m and a draft of 4m. The visitor can get and require high standard services. Reception desk, yacht rental office, medical office, port police, fuelling station, hotel, conference centre, laundry room, toilets and baths. There is also a shopping centre with restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. Regarding the technical services, there is room for storage of approximately 280 vessels as well as a bridge with a crane that can haul or launch your boat into the sea. Finally, the marina can offer maintenance and repair work as there is a diver who is available to undertake any work on the hulls of the boat.
Having based our excursions to the marina of Lefkada, numerous beaches and islands in a radius of 20-25 miles are ready for us to meet them and make us travel in the vastness of the Ionian Sea. Sparta, Scorpios, Meganissi, Kalamos, Arkoudi, Kothros, Kastos, Atokos are incredible destinations that will indelibly mark our holidays in Greece. We are waiting for you to meet them together.
- 620 berths
- 280 dry docking capacity
- Max LOA: 45m.
- Max draught: 4m.
- Electric power 220 / 380 V
- Fuel station
- Boat maintenance and repair facilities
- 150-ton travelift
- 24-hour security services
- Customs & Port Authorities
- Wi-fi internet access
- WC / Shower / Laundry
- Car Parking
- Rent a Car and Boat Chartering
- Chandlery and Convenience Stores
- Restaurant, coffee shops and bars
- Hotel and Conference centre
- Swimming pool
More information can be found on the official website
The quickest way to get to Lefkas is by air, to Aktion airport. There are connections with direct charter flights from most European capitals.
- From Athens International Airport (ATH) by car: 391km (244mi) via E94 and E65, about 4h 20m drive
- From Aktion International Airport by car: 20.4km (12.75mi), about 25mins drive
- From Patras Port by car: 176km (110mi) via A5 and EO42, about 2h 20m drive
When it comes to getting here by sea, there are a number of alternatives.
There are daily ferryboats connecting Corfu with Igoumenitsa, with timetables which change according to the season.
Large ferries depart from Patras to Italy (Bari, Brindisi, Ancona, Venice), and vice versa, usually with a stop at Igoumenitsa.
Distances from major ports with ferry connections: